Crunchy and sweet snap peas meet peppery radishes and tangy, salty feta. Mmm. This Snap Pea & Radish Spring Salad is a great way to let fresh snap peas shine.
This recipe was developed by Kate Sherwood, The Healthy Cook. Have a comment, question, or idea? Email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 lb. snap peas, cut on the diagonal
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- a pinch of flaky sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- a few fresh dill and/or mint leaves
- In a medium bowl, toss together the snap peas, cucumber, radishes, and feta.
- Drizzle with the oil and vinegar.
- Season lightly with the salt and black pepper.
- Top with the herbs.
Per serving (3/4 cup):
- Calories: 80
- Total fat: 6 g
- Sat fat: 2 g
- Carbs: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Total sugar: 3 g
- Added sugar: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Sodium: 150 mg
Photo: Kate Sherwood/CSPI.