Hungry for change? It starts here. Make your voice heard in Washington, in state capitals, and corporate boardrooms.
Actions you can take
Make your voice heard when it matters most.
- Urge the FDA to remove harmful Red 3 food dye
Submit a comment now.
- Tell your senator: Prioritize nutrition in SNAP for families in need
A healthier SNAP is a better SNAP.
- Tell the USDA: Kids Need Stronger School Meal Nutrition Standards
Submit a public comment to support healthy eating habits at school.
- Tell FDA to Close This Dangerous Loophole in Food Allergen Rules
Prioritize clean, safe food for all consumers.
- Tell Chain Restaurants to Stop Selling Sugary Drinks to Kids
Kids are suffering the unhealthy consequences.
- Tell USDA to Address School Milk
Science-based nutrition standards now!
- Tell NYC Councilmembers: Pass the Sweet Truth Act
Support the sweet truth.
- Tell the FDA to require front-of-package labeling
Help improve diets and promote public health.
Join the fight
Sign up for action alerts
Want to get the latest news on nutrition, food safety, and health? Join CSPI’s free email alert network today. You’ll know when important decisions are being made in Congress, in your state legislature, or in corporate boardrooms, and what you can do to help.