CSPI has expanded our advocacy initiatives to support the work of local and state partners pursuing crucial health policy passage across the country. Our Resource Hub is designed to build the skills, knowledge, and capacity of our grantees, emerging partners, and networks through coordinated webinars, trainings, and resources.
Want to get started on your health policy campaign, but not sure where to start? Check out our forthcoming policy-specific toolkits for a background on policy history, the research behind our policy interventions, tips for communications and organizing, and case studies from previous successful campaigns across the country.
- Healthy school meals for all: A toolkit for advocates
- Leveraging SNAP to improve public health: A toolkit for advocates
- Nutrient Warnings: A toolkit for advocates
- Pouring rights: A toolkit for advocates
- Public policy and the grocery store: improving access to healthy food
- Restaurant kids' meals: A toolkit for advocates
Coming soon: Toolkits on Health Equity and Powerbuilding.