- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address.
- We collect no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you supply us with your e-mail on-line you will only receive the information you requested and membership/newsletter subscription materials.
- If you are a subscriber to Nutrition Action or donor to Center for Science in the Public Interest and would not like us to share your name with other organizations, please provide us with your exact name, address, and the ID number from your Nutrition Action Healthletter mailing label. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
- In general, to find out how to protect your name and address, e-mail address, and telephone number from being used by others to contact you for marketing purposes, visit the DMA Consumer Preference Service.
- All personal information and financial transactions conducted on CSPI's web site are secure and encrypted using high-grade encryption verified by VeriSign.
- If you have questions regarding how your personal information is used, or if you’d like to make any corrections to your account, please contact customer service at email@example.com or 202-777-8393.