|"The Atlantic Legal Foundation is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public interest law firm with a demonstrable history of advancing the rule of law in courts and before administrative agencies by advocating for individual liberty, school choice, free enterprise, limited effective government, and sound science in the courtroom." (http://www.atlanticlegal.org/leadership.php; accessed 11/7/06) |
(http://www.atlanticlegal.org/pdfs/ALF_2005_Annual_Report_03022006.pdf; accessed 11/7/06)
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alcoa Inc.
- American International Group, Inc.
- Aon Risk Services
- Cly-Del Manufacturing Co.
- Computer Associates
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Corn Products International
- DuPont Company
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Morrow & Co., Inc.
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
- Phillips International
- Public Service Electric and Gas Company
- Rohm and Haas Company
- Tyco International (US) Inc.
- Unocal Corporation
- United States Steel Corporation
- VF Corporation
From 1998 to 2002 the Atlantic Legal Foundation received $20,000 from ExxonMobil. (http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=16; accessed 11/7/06)