The National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF) is the leading nonprofit, voluntary health organization dedicated to promoting lifelong bone health in order to reduce the widespread prevalence of osteoporosis and associated fractures, while working to find a cure for the disease through programs of research, education and advocacy.
Corporate Donors 1998-1999 (partial list)
- Norland Medical Systems, Inc.
- Mission Pharmacal
- Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories
- Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
- Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Medical Database Communications, Inc.,
- Impact Health, Inc.
- Hilton Hotels Corp.
(http://www.nof.org/news/pressreleases/prjim.htm; accessed 5/2/03)