|“Conservation International’s (CI) mission is to conserve the Earth’s living natural heritage, our global biodiversity, and to demonstrate that human societies are able to live harmoniously with nature.” ( http://www.conservation.org/xp/CIWEB/home; accessed 12/1/04) |
“Many of the world's leading corporations have joined CI as Conservation Partners. Corporations are important allies to CI in virtually all the hotspots and wilderness areas where we work. CI's Conservation Partners support our mission because they know that their customers, shareholders, and employees share a common concern about protecting the environment.” ( http://www.conservation.org/xp/CIWEB/partners/corporate.xml; accessed 12/1/01)
Major Corporate Supporters
( http://www.conservation.org/xp/CIWEB/partners/corporate.xml; accessed 12/1/04)
- Arnhold and S. Bleichroeder, Inc.
- Aveda Corporation
- Banc of America Securities LLC
- Bank of America
- Bitumenes Orinoco, S.A.
- BP Conservation Programme
- Busch Entertainment Corporation
- Cemex, S.A. de C.V.
- Chiquita Brands International
- Citigroup Foundation
- Croda, Inc.
- Discovery Communications, Inc.
- ExxonMobil Foundation
- Ford Motor Company
- The Franklin Mint
- Gap Inc.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Home Box Office
- Insignia/ESG, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- J.P. Morgan Chase and Company
- Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund
- McDonalds Corporation
- Office Depot
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- United Airlines Foundation
- The Walt Disney Company Foundation