The Animal Health Institute "represents manufacturers of animal health care products used to produce a safe supply of meat, milk, poultry and eggs, and the veterinary medicines that help pets live longer, healthier lives."
(http://www.ahi.org/aboutAHI/index.asp; accessed 5/2/06)
- Abbott Animal Health
- Alpharma Inc., Animal Health Division
- Bayer Healthcare LLC, Animal Health Division
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
- Colorado Serum Company
- Dow AgroSciences
- Elanco Animal Health
- Fort Dodge Animal Health, Division of Wyeth
- The Hartz Mountain Corporation
- Intervet Inc
- Merial Limited
- Monsanto Company
- MVP Laboratories, Inc.
- Novartis Animal Health US, Inc.
- Pfizer Animal Health
- Phibro Animal Health
- Schering-Plough Animal Health Corporation
- Virbac Corporation